Shifty's-WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shifty's-WoW forums! A WOW 3.3.5a X15 rates.

Create an In-Game AccountHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please view the News Section to VOTE!

Register on the forums!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiftysam #Staff
Admin
Shiftysam #Staff

Register on the forums! Empty
PostSubject: Register on the forums!   Register on the forums! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Hey guys every day I see alot of guests online that aren't registered. I HIGHLY advise you make an account it is key to knowing what is happening to the server. If you aren't registered you can only see GM applications and the General forums there is still an entire support section you need to check out. Registered users I HIGHLY recommend you make more topics in ALL of the forums excluding GM applications. This is a great thing to have a forum so lets utilize it if you post about your problems in the support area others can see it and it may help them fix their problem. Utilize the forum together.

-Shiftysam
Back to top Go down
http://www.shiftys-wow.com
bktnpl

PostSubject: nly administrators allowed to post?o   Register on the forums! EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:25 am

i see no other users posting in the general section. are only administrators allowed to post?
Back to top Go down
Shiftysam #Staff
Admin
Shiftysam #Staff

PostSubject: Re: Register on the forums!   Register on the forums! EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Anyone can reply or post on the general forums I hope to see more players active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shiftys-wow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Register on the forums!   Register on the forums! Empty

Back to top Go down

Register on the forums!
Page 1 of 1